The Azure Cost Monitor Team is happy to announce the launch of the new branding feature, starting today.
Now, Azure Cost Monitor users can customize their application with the title, color schemes and images of their choosing, for a more seamless integration into already existing IT processes of an enterprise. This new feature also enables Cloud Service Providers and Resellers to offer the Azure Cost Monitor as a White-Label-Solution.
How to get started?
Adding a customized branding to the Azure Cost Monitor is this simple:
- Log in to your Azure Cost Monitor dashboard and if you don’t have a team account migrate to a team account.
- Click “Settings” and “Edit Branding”
- Define a bucket name to give your customizing a unique launch URL.
- Define your customized header title, color schemes, button colours or even add a custom CSS for advanced styles. Changes will be shown in the dashboard immediately.
- Once you have configured the custom branding, the users will see the branded pages after they have entered their bucket URL, which can simply be deployed e.g. as browser favourite.
Interested in the branding feature?
The new branding feature leads to an higher acceptance and identification within an enterprise and makes azure cloud cost management seamless and comfortable.
Try the new branding feature today by simply logging into your azure cost monitor enterprise account. If you don’t have an enterprise subscription, try it for free for a certain time, as we are currently in the technical preview phase.
Any questions, wishes or ideas? Try our feedback portal or drop a mail to email@example.com.